The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Allah has sent down both the disease and the cure, and He has appointed a cure for every disease, so treat yourselves medically, but use nothing unlawful.” –Hadith Abu Dawud
Can you give Sadaqah Jariya towards hospital construction costs and essential equipment? It will help us diagnose, treat and support cancer patients for years to come. Here’s what your Sadaqah Jariya can achieve:
- Over 1,031 Fluoroscopy procedures are performed in a single year at SKMCH Lahore. That’s 1,031 patients benefitting from a single machine.
- Our 25 bed chemo ward at SKMCH Lahore serves over 100 patients per day. It takes 3-4 hours to complete one chemotherapy session.
- On average, SKMCH Peshawar is performing 10 CT scans per day. That’s over 3,120 patients a year, receiving a potentially life-saving diagnosis through a single machine.
- At SKMCH Lahore, our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) has 14 beds. Gifted by a single, generous donor, it cost £40,000 to build and has made a world of difference to patients in need of intensive care.
- SKMCH started providing PET Scans in 2007. Previously, patients were forced to travel to Singapore to get a scan, which could cost up to £4000. Here it costs £400 and is often provided for free.
Let your Sadaqah Jariya be the cure that Allah (swt) has sent downGive Sadaqah Jariya Now
Give Sadaqah Jariya to our Karachi Hospital Project
The Prophet (saw) said, ‘When a man dies, his good deeds come to an end except for three things: Sadaqah Jariyah (ceaseless charity); a knowledge which [he has passed on and] is beneficial; or a virtuous descendant who prays for him.’ –Hadith Muslim
In December 2015, your sadaqah jariya enabled us to give new hope to patients in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region, with Pakistan’s second cancer hospital. Though only partially equipped, Shaukat Khanum Hospital (SKMCH) Peshawar started offering chemotherapy from the outset. Since then, our six-bed chemo bay has seen a turnover of 18-20 patients per day, six days a week. We now need your support to bring hope to Karachi. Find Out More
Sponsorships Available for Dedication
|Room/Area||Qty.||Sponsorship Price Per Room/Area (in GBP)|
|OPD Examination Rooms||40||60,000|
|Intensive Care Units||30||90,000|